White Selenite Pocket Gemstone
- Stone: Selenite Crystal
- Other Name: Satin Spar Gypsum
- Color: Shimmery White
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Cut & Polish: Hand carved and polished (Each stone is unique and one of a kind because of this).
- Size Large, approximately 2" to 3" long, by 2" to 2 1/2" wide, by 3/4" to 1 1/4" thick (Size varies between stones).
- Condition: These stones can have fractures and internal cracks that are a part of the rock.
- Stone Count: 1 Stone
- Stone Weight: Approximately 1-3 oz.
- Uses: Excellent for art projects, crafts, jewelry making, decoration, mosaics, healing, grounding, & rock collections.
- Pictures: Are samples of actual product and is typical of the size and quality stones you will receive.
- Location: We are an American seller! We have your stones in hand and will ship from South Carolina typically same or next day (Unless listing handling time indicates otherwise).
***Due to the nature of hand carved stones, each stone will vary slightly to somewhat in size shape and color.***