Medium Tumbled Green Dalmatian Jasper
- Stone: Polished Green Dalmatian Jasper Crystal
- Other Names: Dalmatian Stone, Dalmatine
- Mohs Hardness: 7
- Colors: Green & Black (These are dyed stones, some may be lighter or darker in color and may bleed when wet).
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Stone Size: Small, approximately 1/2" to 1 1/4" (Some stone may be slightly larger or smaller (See quarter & ruler pictures)).
- Stone Shape: Undrilled, tumbled freeform.
- Stone Weight: ?
- Stone Count: Approximately 20 to 40 stones (There may be a few more or less in your package due to variations in size).
- Uses: Excellent for art projects, crafts, candle, soap, resin, & jewelry making, wire wrapping, fairy gardens, decoration, mosaics, healing, grounding, & rock collections.
- Pictures: Are samples of actual product in studio lighting and is typical of the size and quality stones you will receive.
- Location: We are an American seller! We have your stones in hand and will ship from Kentucky typically same or next day (Unless listing handling time indicates otherwise).
We do our very best to picture and describe our crystals honestly/accurately. It's sometimes just difficult to convey exactly what they do look like as far as size, shape, and volume (Pictures don't do them justice). If you have questions, confusion or need more information, please message us! We respond quickly, are happy to take any additional pictures needed, or help you with missing information (We'll also add it to the listing if needed)!
We're more than happy to answer your questions! Feel free to message us with questions about this product, shipping, or our store!