NEW! Tumbled Medium Green Dalmatian Jasper
- Stone: Polished Green Dalmatian Jasper Crystal
- Other Names: Dalmatian Stone, Dalmatine
- Mohs Hardness: 7
- Colors: Green & Black (These are dyed stones, some may be lighter or darker in color and may bleed when wet).
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Size: Small, approximately 1/2" to 1 1/4" (Some stone may be slightly larger or smaller (See quarter & ruler pictures)).
- Shape: Undrilled, tumbled freeform.
- Stone Count: Approximately 20 to 40 stones (There may be a few more or less in your package due to variations in size).
- Uses: Excellent for art projects, crafts, candle & jewelry making, wire wrapping, decoration, mosaics, healing, grounding, & rock collections.
- Picture #1: Is a sample 1/4 pound of actual product in studio lighting and is typical of the size and quality stones you will receive.
- Location: We are an American seller! We have your stones in hand and will ship from Kentucky typically same or next day (Unless listing handling time indicates otherwise).
***Due to the nature of dyed tumbled stones, each stone will vary slightly to somewhat in size, shape, color, and pattern.***