Medium Tumbled Dyed Purple Brazil Agate
- Stone: Polished Dyed Purple Brazil Agate Crystal
- Other Names:
- Colors: Varieties of Purple***
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Stone Size: Medium, approximately 3/4" to 1" (Some stones may be slightly larger or smaller (See ruler mat picture)).***
- Stone Shape: Undrilled, tumbled freeform.
- Stone Weight: ?
- Stone Count: Will vary slightly due to variations in stone sizes (See individual weights for approximate stone count).
- Selection Process: Random blind scoop.
- Package Weight: We base what is sent on weight. So while the stone count may vary somewhat, you will always receive the full weight+.
- Uses: Excellent for art projects, crafts, candle, soap, resin, & jewelry making, wire wrapping, fairy gardens, decoration, mosaics, healing, grounding, & rock collections.
- Pictures: Are samples of actual product and is typical of the size and quality stones you will receive (Updated pictures are on their way, please be patient!).***
- Location: We are an American seller! We have your stones in hand and will ship from Kentucky typically same or next day (Unless listing handling time indicates otherwise).
We do our very best to picture and describe our crystals honestly/accurately. It's sometimes just difficult to convey exactly what they do look like as far as size, shape, and volume (Pictures don't do them justice). If you have questions, confusion or need more information, please message us! We respond quickly, are happy to take any additional pictures needed, or help you with missing information (We'll also add it to the listing if needed)!
We're more than happy to answer your questions! Feel free to message us with questions about this product, shipping, or our store!