Fossilized Shark Tooth Necklace
- Item: Fossilized Shark Tooth Necklace
- Mohs Hardness: Dentin 3, Enamel 5
- Colors: Brown & Cream***
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Accent Color: Silver
- Shark Tooth Size: Small, approximately 1" to 2" Long (Some teeth may be slightly larger or smaller).***
- Shark Tooth Shape: Undrilled, natural freeform
- Selection Process: Random blind scoop.
- Chain Length: 18"
- Chain Color Choices: Black Cord, Silver Chain, Gold Chain
- Bulk Options: We also offer our necklaces in bulk! Message us for more info.
- Pictures: Are samples of actual product in studio lighting and is typical of the size and quality stones you will receive.***
- Location: We are an American seller! We have your stones in hand and will ship from Kentucky typically same or next day (Unless listing handling time indicates otherwise).
We do our very best to picture and describe our crystals honestly/accurately. It's sometimes just difficult to convey exactly what they do look like as far as size, shape, and volume (Pictures don't do them justice). If you have questions, confusion or need more information, please message us! We respond quickly, are happy to take any additional pictures needed, or help you with missing information (We'll also add it to the listing if needed)!
We're more than happy to answer your questions! Feel free to message us with questions about this product, shipping, or our store!
***Due to the nature of natural fossils, each tooth will vary slightly to somewhat in size, shape, color, and pattern.***