Small Rough/Raw Citrine Points
- Stone: Rough/Raw Citrine Point*
- Other Names: Heated Amethyst, Golden Amethyst
- Mohs Hardness: 7
- Colors: From light yellow to dark orange with clear/white.***
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Stone Size: Small, approximately 1/2" to 1 1/2" (Some stone may be slightly larger or smaller (See quarter, ruler, & hand pictures)).***
- Stone Shape, Undrilled, natural rough/raw point
- Stone Weight: 1 to 12 grams each
- Stone Count: Will vary slightly due to variations in stone sizes (See individual weights for approximate stone count).***
- Selection Process: Random blind scoop.
- Package Weight: We base what is sent on weight. So while the stone count may vary somewhat, you will always receive the full weight+.
- Uses: Excellent for specimens, cabbing, polishing, tumbling, art projects, crafts, candle, soap, resin, & jewelry making, wire wrapping, fairy gardens, decoration, mosaics, healing, grounding, & rock collections (Possible faceting as well).
- Pictures: Are samples of actual product in studio lighting and is typical of the size and quality stones you will receive.***
- Location: We are an American seller! We have your stones in hand and will ship from Kentucky typically same or next day (Unless listing handling time indicates otherwise).
We do our very best to picture and describe our crystals honestly/accurately. It's sometimes just difficult to convey exactly what they do look like as far as size, shape, and volume (Pictures don't do them justice). If you have questions, confusion or need more information, please message us! We respond quickly, are happy to take any additional pictures needed, or help you with missing information (We'll also add it to the listing if needed)!
*Citrine is heated*
We're more than happy to answer your questions! Feel free to message us with questions about this product, shipping, or our store!
***Due to the nature of tumbled stones, each stone will vary slightly to somewhat in size, shape, color, and pattern.***